Now you can access your Northwest Resource account information from your cell phone. Choose the method that works best for you: Text Banking or a Mobile Application for your iPhone, Android, or other web-enabled mobile device.
Text Banking: Access your account information right from your cell phone, just by sending a text message. Get account balances, view recent transactions, or transfer funds with simple text commands!
Mobile App: We offer a mobile app for nearly every type of web-enabled mobile phone with a data plan. With the Mobile Banking App, you can:
- View account balances and transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills with Online BillPay
- Search for CO-OP ATM and Shared Branching locations
Mobile Banking is free to all members enrolled in Northwest Resource’s Online Banking. If you would like to enroll in Online Banking, please call a Financial Service Representative at 503.220.2592. Then, get started by going to m.nrfcu.org on your web enabled device and login with your Online Banking username and password.
Mobile Finance Manager Application for Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, PalmOS Treo phones and most phones that support Java applications.
To get started, go to m.nrfcu.org with your web-enabled mobile phone and log-in with your Online Banking username and password. Then, follow the application download instructions on the screen.
iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch Application
To get started, go to the iTunes app store and download the NRFCU mobile banking app.
Access the MarketPlace on an Android device and search for “NRFCU” to download.
Text (SMS) Banking
Text Banking Enrollment
- Go to m.nrfcu.org on your PC or web enabled mobile device and log-in with your Online Banking username and password.
- Select #6, “Text Banking”
- Select “Add a mobile number”
- “Agree” to the Terms and Conditions
- Enter a valid mobile phone number and click “Continue”. You will receive a text message within a few minutes stating:
“Please reply Y to subscribe your phone to NRFCU text banking.
Rply Y to subscribe.
Rply HELP for more.
Msg&data rates may apply
- Respond with text message “Y”
- You will receive 2 text messages within a few minutes:
“Welcome to NRFCU.
Msg&Data Rates May Apply
Rply HELP for help
Rply STOP to cancel
“Your phone was subscribed to NRFCU text banking. Please enter the verification code in the enrollment website.
- Enter the verification code in enrollment website (above code is example only).
- You will receive a welcome text message.
- The mobile banking website Enrollment Complete page will show the available text commands with examples.
Text Banking Commands
Once your mobile phone is enrolled, you can text a simple command to 41411 and receive a response in seconds:
- NRFCU B to fetch all account balances
- NRFCU H to fetch the five most recent transactions for all accounts
- NRFCU H acct to fetch the five most recent transactions for a specific account (e.g. NRFCU H S01)
- NRFCU X source dest amount to transfer dollar amount from source account to destination account (e.g. NRFCU X S05 L01 50.00)
- NFRCU HELP to fetch list of available commands
- NRFCU QUIT to deactivate Text Banking mobile banking
The commands are not case sensitive. Please note that standard text messaging fees from your phone carrier will apply.